Tuesday, April 11, 2017

This video could save your life! ★ PewDiePie ★






Transcript video

0:00
Hey, what is happening? What up, its ye boy! PEWDIEPIE!
0:05
Big announcement!
0:07
Big announcement, big announcement, (clapping and exultancy)! Let's get some excitement everyone. Got a big announcement!
0:14
I'm going Family-Friendly now (Totally!)
0:16
#PewdsChanged
0:18
So no more swearing.
0:20
No more sexual jokes.
0:23
And definitely not any hitler jokes, okay?
0:26
Nothing..
0:28
*Video Going Out Of Contrast*
0:29
None of that! *weird screams* I wish I was joking.. I'm not *laughs* -_-
0:34
It seems that youtube has made some changes about a third of my videos got de-monetized Gonna have to you know
0:42
Family-Friendly from now on, so I don't go homeless. Okay? I love money too much
0:47
I love money too much, okay. No more swearing
0:51
Family-Friendly Felix (FFF) as I like to call myself
0:55
Felix the family
0:57
Felix the family that's right from now on we're not calling it Bros. We're calling it
1:02
Familyyyyy! what's that? Did I make less money yesterday than I did in
1:06
2013? Rucka Rucka Ali did a really good song I can't show it because this video will get de-monetized
1:14
But link is in the description. I think you'll enjoy it. It's a legit
1:18
Good song would love to show it, but I caaaan't. Public service announcements, okay. They're made to protect
1:25
families
1:27
public service announcements
1:29
They're made to make families happy and that's what we do on Family Friendly Felix channel. My family
1:35
how you doin? my family? handshake
1:38
Handshakes as we do in the.. pleased to meet.. we don't do Brofist anymore. We're doing handshakes
1:43
So we're going to go through some public service announcements for family friendliness
1:48
To protect the family hopefully we can learn something and become more family friendly this one is from America
1:55
it's called don't put it in your mouth
1:57
*Laughs*
1:59
Family Friendly *sarcastic claps*, it's Family Friendly
2:02
It's seriously bad, okay. Let's say let's see what it says
2:08
Why do you think your mommy or daddy are always telling you don't put that in your mouth? cuz you're a wh**e damn it!!
2:11
God no
2:13
Only Friendly and Felix.. okay here. We go.
2:16
Hi kids
2:17
Why are we on television anyway?
2:19
Why do you look like you're about to murder me? Both of you, if I saw you two in an alleyway
2:24
I would.. I would scream
2:25
I would scream and I would run for my life.. to tell a little story about why you shouldn't put things into your mouth when
2:31
You don't know what they are
2:32
the lip syncing is
2:34
Impeccable.. about why you shouldn't put things into your mouth *ma name is Jeff*
2:38
and why you should never take anything a stranger tries to give
2:41
Why Not ? *Stupidly*
2:42
Never listen to anyone that doesn't blink. Rule number one for Family-Friendly Felix tips
2:48
if you don't blink, if they don't blink (he said bling, no?)
2:51
You're going to have a problem all right?
2:53
Have you ever made anyone that talks to you like this you may want to run run and hide call aahh *Eyes Dries Out*?
2:59
It's somebody else's medicine some bad food or some poison you could get very sick.
3:05
*Alienatic Expression* I wanna be sick ..
3:07
kids want to get sick okay when I was a kid. I wanted to get sick [alright]
3:13
If my sister was was sick. I would go to her room play video games in there. I'm sick
3:19
I get sick from her and then I get [to] stay home in school from school and play video games
3:24
You can't say I don't want to get sick and thinks kids will understand ok I love you
3:30
Can I eat the guitar? No!
3:33
My God *Face Palms* oh my God *Head Ache Expression*
3:36
This is worse than I thought okay well
3:38
*Disappointed In Humanity* *Thinking of Non Curse Word*
3:40
She's clearly not paying attention, but you can help me sing a song about eating things that don't belong inside you. Okay.
3:47
I wasn't really hungry anyway. Oh, wait. Maybe a little bit. Okay everybody
3:51
So cringy, it's just so cringy. If you see something that you want to eat, before you do anything
3:57
Remember this song: Don't you put it in your mouth. Don't you put it in your mouth.*Spits Piss* Don't you stuff it in your face.
4:03
Don't stuff it in your face.
4:05
Tho it might look good to eat.
4:07
Tho it might look good to eat.
4:09
And it might look good to taste
4:11
And it might look good to taste *Stupidly Repeating*
4:12
*CHORUS* You could get sick
4:14
*Pewd Laughs* Yukk *Tongues Out*
4:15
*Felix Questions His Life Decision-Face*
4:16
Real Quick
4:18
Yukk
4:18
Real Sick
4:20
Real ....... *Forgets Lyrics*
4:22
Don't you put it in your mouth
4:24
Aen Ae
4:25
Tell That to Someone you love *Felix and Puppet with Same Face*
4:27
Thats Right ! *Felix Talks Over (Okay)*
4:29
if its okay to eat.
4:31
if its okay to eat *Felix Expresses his Feeling*
4:33
like a muffin or the bees,
4:34
like a muffin or the bees ... *Interrupts* I know I was not supposed to eat it
4:39
Remember Boys and girls... oh my God. There's more of them
4:41
*CHORUS* Don't put it in your mouth.
4:45
Hey, what am I doing? I don't even like beets *Fat AsS Beaties* then don't put it in your mouth. Bye
4:51
Bye, everyone remember what you telling me not to eat healthy stuff now
4:56
You're not supposed to eat beetroots
4:59
They're good for you.*Makes Urine Red* They're good for what what is that bad?
5:02
What is that?
5:03
Boys and girls never take anything from a stranger and don't put brings in your mouth when you don't know what they are or listen
5:09
to crack cocaine addict [lions] I
5:11
*Aee eeaaahhhe*
5:13
Always ask someone you love before you put anything in your mouth. Hey, Satan should I?
5:18
*Laughs*
5:19
What my God?
5:25
Half of people who try cigarettes in college still smoke four years later
5:31
What's up guys? Hey, come on the cig?
5:34
You're a smoker. Oh, I never even bought my own pack
5:40
*dat face XD
5:42
It's a trap oh
5:44
*Ainsley Where are You ?*
5:46
*Just a Sign is Enough*
5:48
My God, why why does this exist? Why would you do that? Why would you do that?
5:54
Why why would you do that?
5:56
*Question Train Ends*
5:56
no, I
5:57
Never even bought my own pack dude
6:00
I I gotta save I mean those are some d*ck pucking lips like Jesus Christ
6:06
I can't make that joke sorry those are some lovemaking lips those are some lovemaking lips. I got hailie
6:17
It's a trap
6:20
Hi, Lisa up on Saturday. So doesn't even count
6:25
oh
6:27
No, why did you say yesterday? No?
6:31
You're better than that
6:34
I'm not a smoker smoker. I'm gonna do yoga tomorrow
6:41
I didn't it didn't it doesn't stop. It keeps [Processing] keeps go and the memes are
6:51
This is cringier than my content I and that's the first
6:56
It tastes like tropical kumquat so [can't] [be] bad for me
7:05
Unicorn Ryan no no
7:14
Now I just feel like smoking okay. I don't even smoke and I just definitely oh
7:19
*Vapes Extremely* Trying To suck all the air on earth. *VAPE NATION*
7:21
Ok let's move on before. I said everyone start smoking okay. It's the only way to do it. Oh God. It's one about time
7:30
oh
7:32
Someones gonna die
7:36
Why is it? So happy now pinback here? He is and listen because I'm going to tell you a story okay all about the railways
7:44
Did you know forget around midday over?
7:48
18,000 trains use our Railway system amazing is it?
7:52
No, I am amazed. I do a great deal of rushing around the country from place to place
7:57
And [I] can't think of a nicer more comfortable way of doing that then in a really good train
8:01
*Sucks in the Lies he just spit out*
8:02
Yeah, the hell was that
8:07
But what the hell is that? What is that look?
8:10
This guy is in love with trains. I think my story really is about something else
8:15
I knew it your love for trains or rather someone else a lad called robbie (Who robs People). Oh my God a lad call Robbie
8:26
It legit looks like me when I ok
8:30
Equally keep it as well robbie. I already hate you tonight at this point
8:33
I just want Robbie to get hit by train to be honest
8:37
What's happening?
8:42
What is going on?
8:46
at Extreme
8:52
What what is happening? They asked me to bring these bags? Oh he won't be wearing those oh
8:59
(Fate Robs Robbie's Legs From Him)
9:01
No its new sad. Oh my God what?
9:05
Robbie still keeps his boots. God nobody knows why not even robbie
9:11
After all they'll never be any use
9:14
Robbie bless Em Chances are he'll spend the rest of his life in his?
9:18
Wheelchair oh my God. Oh my God, okay? Well. I mean, it's a good message. I understand it the problem
9:26
There's so many railroads and people aren't careful and trains come a lot quicker than you think
9:31
And you don't really hear them as well, so I understand the danger, but dislike was this the best way to telling I
9:39
Don't know
9:49
But it's the best scream. I ever heard done in a really good trade
9:55
Oh my God. He's Gonna get electrified
10:06
oh
10:11
He's gonna get like to fight dude. Don't go up there you got it up ah ah?
10:19
ah
10:21
(Jimmy/Timmy Goes All Shimmy Shimmy)
10:27
Why is [it] funny? It's not fun. There's nothing funny about it, but it's also hilarious
10:34
Timmy,Timmy! Well you shouldn't have told him to get the fridge speak
10:40
Family-Friendly Felix well
10:41
I hope you enjoyed it's been my pleasure for you to all bring as always family friendly content here on Family Friendly Felix
10:49
channel remember to do would leave a like and ehmmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment