Tuesday, April 25, 2017

YOUTUBE MADE A MISTAKE ★ PewDiePie ★









0:00
What? well well well, it's time for another video slippy. What do you have to say about
0:08
Your appearance on this channel so far from a scale to 1 to
0:13
10 be as specific as possible about every single detail. go. ''who do you think I am?''
0:19
Magneto?
0:20
Trapped in this plastic prison. when I get free of here and going to bite [that] your eyes, boy. You changed man <:o
0:27
You fucking changed man. You're used to be better than that, slippy. Don't don't look at me with those sexy eyes
0:33
It's not gonna work again. As you all know. I love- I love the media in your news Media
0:39
I think is a wonderful thing mainstream news Media. It's the greatest thing ever
0:44
It's done. Done me many great things you know I owe my entire career. That's right, slippy. I owe my entire career
0:50
Thanks to media, [Slippy] but no one cares about the media. [Pewds] Oh, really. Oh, no one cares about the media slippy, okay?
0:56
What if I told you that your entire species is a hate symbol?
1:07
That's right. Oh now. You care. Now. You care. I see how it is slippy I see how it is as you may know
1:14
The Media has been trying to find problems with YouTube now you know they went after me the guy on top you know please to
1:22
Go after the site itself
1:24
Seems to be the case you know the whole ad boycott thing you know they went on the whole
1:30
Restricted mode thing it was a big- it was a big thing wasn't it, slippy?
1:34
BOI. Now there is a new video coming out and it's from a news channel 10 news
1:41
Gadelle [it] had my favorite this is where I go for all my latest info while the made a report on YouTube
1:47
It's amazing!
1:48
I love it [so] much keep doing this shit media because it you're giving me content
1:54
Essentially, and slippy, is you weren't outraged before yo- you will be now
2:01
Okay, here we go
2:04
Seemingly innocent videos are making their with it
2:08
It's already making me laugh cos. I can just tell by looking at these two that they have no idea
2:13
What the fuck you YouTube [is] like this guy does not go to youtube ok way into the homes of families all across the country
2:20
Videos that are disguised as something else. They're disguised
2:25
Just like Pewdiepie
2:26
Was this guy as a Nazi have you opened your eyes yet?
2:31
and so
2:32
The rest of YouTube must be in secret disguise as well news channel 10 Mary Coleman joins us now with more on how easily
2:39
Accessible they are to children and what you can do to protect them can someone please
2:45
PROTECT THE CHILDREN?!! Fuck man. I see this from time and time again
2:49
Well who must protect the children think about the children only children watch poodiepie? We got to be careful. It's like bitch
2:56
Have you seen my demographics, ok? 13 to 17 - the smallest one.
3:01
18 to 24 25 to 34
3:05
65 and plus? What the f... wait I have actually people older than 40 watching me
3:10
What shout out to you guys, what the fuck are you doing with your life?
3:14
Thousands of YouTube videos are it is she wearing fucking castles as earrings? I'm sorry
3:19
I can't take you seriously anymore containing disturbing and even violent content in your children may be looking at those
3:25
But just as easy as [it] is to search for these videos. It's as easy to block [then] problem solved
3:32
Andre surface the videos seem innocent and fun, but
3:37
Courtosy YouTube
3:43
Thank you, You(Red)Tube
3:44
for letting us use
3:45
This clip the worst part they are being disguised to [lauren] kids and with you two being so popular that
3:52
Isn't hard and the parents are actually come. What was that? What was that? What the fuck at that shot? What is that?
4:00
Thumbnail we completely oblivious to it most of the time because they're either
4:04
far away from the child or the child has headphones on and they're kind of doing their own thing and they don't realize that the
4:09
Child is actually watching something really inappropriate so we can't use Youtube as a babysitter
4:15
Yes, you can there's an app called youtube kids it has a very strict
4:21
guidelines on what's allowed on YouTube kids just
4:24
Download YouTube kids App you don't need restriction mode just download the youtube kids app and shut the fuck up
4:30
Honestly it was made for parents you have free entertainment to watch there
4:35
It's unclear why those posting these videos are doing it?
4:39
But there are a few things you can do to avoid your children being exposed to this
4:44
You have the parental exclusions set up in Youtube you can do that directly on their website, and what that does [is] it excludes?
4:50
more adult Andrew Brandt all-star computer service
4:57
What that fuck is that this is went to a computer service shop?
5:03
Why you need to make sure that your kids are watching Disney [good]. What's with the God-awful earrings. I'm sorry
5:09
They bothers me that more than this whole report at this point Youtube also has a specific kids app another option [for] safety
5:16
Even let you know about it
5:19
So you only set up your youtube access maybe while you're home or certain times of the evening things like that for a step-By-step?
5:25
Guide to putting these blocks in place visit news channel 10 calm
5:30
Reporting in Amarillo Mary Coleman news channel 10. It's weird because these
5:36
Channels they exist as some sort of Disney content. It's basically like the Chinese
5:42
Knockoff of Disney that's just made it huge on YouTube it's frozen
5:47
Elsa not copyrighted like why aren't they striking these videos? I don't understand Disney. You need to get on that
5:53
I never tried restricted mode. I'm really curious. Let's see how many of my own videos I can watch oh
6:01
Where did they go yes you're frozen, Elza video?
6:09
What the fuck?
6:11
Did someone actually screen it and was like that one is fine
6:17
All the [arrest] is not okay, but the frozen Elsa one. It's okay
6:23
It fucking has
6:26
Breastfeeding in it frozen, Elsa titty it's fine
6:32
tiitty it's fine. That's going to be all my fucking content from now on but you know this video where I just talk for
6:40
Six minute that's not okay. How do they come to this conclusion?
6:45
This fucking video has Elsa spanking in it spank, Elsa butt (_|_)
6:49
there must have been some fucking miss flag
6:51
You know they must have thought that this is like a frozen Elsa video like all those fucking webs and Tiaras and shit
6:57
I must be something deeper to this
7:00
What were the tags in this video?
7:04
frozen Frozen Games family-Friendly
7:14
Like it by just comparing the revenue between my can we save Youtube video and my frozen, Elsa video
7:26
Which pretty much have the [same] amount of use?
7:29
five times more five times more on the forbidden, Elsa video the Spank, Elsa but video
7:36
God bless. I know I talk a lot about it and in the joke about family friendly. It's a joke
7:41
I don't give a shit like I'm going to keep [doing] whatever I'm doing exactly the same
7:45
Even if it does make me less ad revenue. I'll find another way to compensate it
7:50
You know there's other options so don't get me the wrong way, but it's like five times more
7:54
It's like you do the exact same amount of effort, but you get five times more
7:59
But it's not like you're getting five times more. It's like
8:01
This is what you should be getting but if you don't do this you'll get fucked
8:07
That's what's happening pretty much. It's really extremely frustrating
8:11
It's not about the money. It's about what's fair and what's right at least if you ask me okay
8:16
Let's say if all my videos were at this bar, and that's just how it is I would happily accept it
8:21
I wouldn't give a shit, but it's just not fair something is clearly fucked with the system, and speaking of which
8:28
All my videos now are frozen Elsa videos. I am making my frozen, Elsa video right now
8:36
It's happening right now Mafa.com the best free girl games online. Well, what if I'm a fucking man?
8:43
Did you just sew my gender? family-Friendly Felix ah?
8:48
♫ ♬Family Friendly Felix♫ ♬
8:56
My favorite family friendly game. What should I slap her with a fucking belt? *BAM*
9:02
fucking wreck that bitch
9:04
family-Friendly, whose family Friendly I'm
9:07
Family-Friendly bitch parents are being warned about a pastime traditionally seen as innocent news channel
9:13
Ten's [Mary] Coleman joins us now with more on Earth More bowing children to watch YouTube should be aware of
9:19
Seemingly harmless YouTube is seemingly harm-harmless, but have you heard about Pewdiepie
9:25
I heard that he's a Nazi. I don't want my kids watching no Nazi. I don't even want kids to watch me all right
9:32
Like I'm not clearly not. I'm not I
9:34
Think I used to but I don't cater to kids. Like it's not what I do all right, guys?
9:40
Hope you enjoy that video if you enjoyed it always a like. It's appreciated whatever you want to do check out another video and
9:47
Just thanks for watching I'll see you tomorrow with another one and as always I guess I don't really always do it
9:53
But you know sometimes I feel a little extra. Yeah, this one is just just for the kids *BROFIST4KIDS*
10:00
If you're an adult don't brofit right now. It's not like fucking adults would do it anyway, Jesus fucking christ
10:06
*BROFIST*


No comments:

Post a Comment